Questions and Answers looks in detail at a range of
questions on the war and its casualties, as well as this project and
others attempting to estimate or record those casualties.
Analysis: Questions and Answers
- Iraq War Logs: Context
- What makes the logs different and important, what IBC’s approach to them has been, and will be in future. 23 Oct 2010
- For the public record, in the public interest
- Iraqi civilian deaths revealed in US military compensation records 1 Oct 2010
- How can the utility of press reports be assessed?
- Some preliminary approaches to testing media completeness and reliability. 1 Nov 2007
- How has IBC been used by others?
- Examples of the range of IBC’s usage by others 3 Sep 2007
- What is IBC's contribution?
- IBC in context is a summary presented to an expert meeting in Geneva. Feb 2006
- What is IBC's response to the Lancet study estimating "100,000" Iraqi deaths
- Press release 7 Nov 2004